Tuesday, May 8, 2012

203

Surprisingly I'm not dissappointed in myself about the weight gain last week.  We spent the weekend at my in-laws house, and thats when all of my tummy troubles started.  The family was sick for the rest of the week after that, and I was down to 201.  The following week was the recovery week, and of course I started to feel better, so I started eating again.  Nothing bad or horrid, but food was actually staying in my belly.  I think this week will go a little bit better.  I'm trying my hardest to make sure that I make it out to 3 classes this week as that seems to be my make or break weightloss tool.

So I am hoping (and wishing and praying and thinking....) that by sunday I will maybe be down to 199.  I just really want to see those numbers soon.  I'm not discouraged, just impatient.


1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you Lisa, you are doing great! Keep up the positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete