Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Almost time for a visit home....

After surviving a 2nd Thanksgiving (seriously, how can you go wrong with 2 Thanksgivings, that's twice the turkey!), I have a visit home to look forward to!
I'm hoping to get visits in with every one of my friends, as well as I can't wait to see my family!
They might be amazed at the progress that Boogs has made in the last 2 months. Shortly after our last visit he started moving forward, now he crawls full tilt, pulls himself up on everything and has 4 teeth (with more coming in). I will be so excited to showcase him to everyone, because really, he is now the star attraction, not me :). It will also give me some time to unwind before the holidays get hectic. I won't be able to spend Christmas with my family this year (which is hard, because this will be my first Christmas away from them).
I'm so excited to see my sister, we are going to go Wedding Dress shopping, this will just be a trial run, but I told her that I was sad that I won't get to be there when she finds "the dress". She'll be doing a lot of wedding planning without me there, I'm sure we will share a lot of phone calls/texts about how frustrating it all is, and how "Vegas would have been the better option". At the end of the day though, I can't wait until the day she gets married, her and I never were the "dreaming of the day we get married" type girls, we never really talked about our dream Weddings, and when push came to shove, I took the easy way out and went to Vegas. Either way, I am looking forward to the end of 2010, this year has had so many highs and lows, I have hope that 2011 will bring a lot of joy to my family. I will see all my canucks in a few days, I can't wait to see all of you, and have some delicious Tim Hortons.....

No comments:

Post a Comment