Sunday, June 3, 2012

199

Booooooyah. I finally FINALLY hit my 199 mark after complaining about it for the last month. I stepped on the scale and it read 199.0 I did it a few times just to make sure. And after the week I had been having I thought for sure there would be no weight lost. My gym was closd on Monday, I tried to do p90x yoga on Tuesday, but miss baby didn't want to go to sleep. Wednesday the gym was closed for a family emergency and I finally got my workout on Thursday. Friday there are no classes and I don't go on Saturdays anymore unless my inlaws are visiting, so Andy is alone all morning with the babes. We went to the movies last night but I ordered grilled chicken fingers and veggies since I didn't want to go too nuts. Either way I'm super pumped as I'm only 10 pounds away from my pre Clark weight. Once Ive hit 190 then I will start setting new weight loss/toning up goals. I never thought that 6 months ago I would finally be at my pre baby weight and I get so pumped thinking about hitting that goal that I just need to stayed focused. Thank you to all my family and friends that have been reading up on my weekly progress. It keeps me motivated, and knowing that you are all working on your own goals keeps my head up on my bad days.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Lisa, reading your posts keeps me motivated.
    Well, except for this week, curse you BBQ season!

    ReplyDelete