Wednesday, June 27, 2012

194 or 195ish

So I lost weight this week, maybe?  I wasn't exactly near a scale from Thursday-Tuesday so I couldn't weigh in on Sunday morning.  We had spent the weekend in Galveston, relaxing, eating, drinking, you know how it goes.  I was fearful that the scale was going to yell at me and call me a horrible person, but when I got home tuesday night it said 195, and then this morning it said 194.4, and then tonight 195 again.  So I guess I am in that 'range', which isn't bad, I was happy I didn't go to nuts while out on vacation.  I did go overboard a little on food, but not in excess of what I could have eaten.

Now I am looking forward to getting back on track, and hopefully by Sunday I will have leveled out, and I can continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment