Monday, October 1, 2012

182.

I am happy to say I lost weight again this week! Trying to carefully to document everything I eat (because sometimes I forget to) and hoping that solves the non weight loss I keep experiencing.  I'm looking forward to the next week, i get to see family and friends that I haven't seen for about 10 months! In that time my friends daughter (who is 2 weeks younger than Jebby) has gone and grown up, I cannot wait for them to hang out.  My niece was born and I have only heard her talking over the phone, as well as seeing pictures of her cute face.  I am going to steal some kisses from that little girl! I can't believe how fast time flies, my friend who I saw last Christmas now has a 14 month old, and also has twins due in march! A former co-worker/friend has a 4 month old baby girl and one of my friends has a 3 year old (wasn't he a baby like, yesterday?).  I'm hoping to see all of my friends, and all of their children.

I'm also excited for turkey days! There is something awesome about knowing that I get to have 2 thanksgiving dinners this year, and both families get to celebrate them.  There is never any in-family fights about where you will spend thanksgiving each year because Canada has theirs early October and America has theirs in the end of November.

I get to have my 30th birthday and Gems 1st with my family (which also means, CAKE!), last but not least, I get my long awaited hair cut, I'm looking forward to getting this load of hair off of me.

There is so much I'm looking forward to that I feel like this week might drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment