Tuesday, October 23, 2012

185

I will be the first to admit that I have zero self control. When the month of October rolls around I always associate it with turkey, cake and candy. Now that there are 2 October birthdays in our house that just intensifies it.  After spending an awesome week in Canada, and having bad food that whole week, I managed to only gain a pound.  The week at home was almost like a recovery and detox from the junk food.  Then Saturday rolled around and we threw Ms.Baby another party, complete with delicious cupcakes and smash cake.  On top of that there was fruit, with caramel dip, cheese, bread and crackers.  I was so bloated after I knew Sundays weigh in would be brutal.  When I saw 185 I felt a little sad inside, but I'm trying hard to make up for it this week.  I also just had my ass handed to me when I realised that because I am weaning I am losing 14 extra points in one shot.  Kinda brutal but I just need to make some adjustments from this point on.  As for the upcoming Halloween candy I think we are going to buy some fruit snacks to handout, that way if no one shows up we won't be stuck with all that candy leftover.

No comments:

Post a Comment