Monday, September 13, 2010

Missing Out

Living here I've begun to realize something, but then again I've always know it. I'm missing out on so much at home.
I saw pictures of my friends 1st birthday party for her son, and I saw all of my friends in the pictures and thought to myself "I wish I was there, I missed out on seeing him turn 1". I won't get to be there when my friends start having kids, and when new nieces or nephews start coming into this world.
It really really sucks. I have friends down here with kids, but it's not quite the same thing. I didn't make these friends on my own, I got them through my husband, so I don't feel like I quite "earned" them the way I normally would with other friends.
the end

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love and miss you Lisa, can't wait until we get the chance to come visit you! xo.

    ReplyDelete