Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hoooooooot

Lately, I've been finding myself becoming more fascinated with Owls.
My sister and I bought pyjamas from Target that had Owls all over the pants, and since then I think I've become a bit obsessed.
I bought C several outfits with Owls on them, because they don't make a lot of stuff in my size. I've even considered that maybe our next baby will get the Owl treatment (It's a toss up between Owls or Elephants)
I thought to myself I would look up the symbolism of them. Some websites said they were a "messenger, bringer of wisdom and clairvoyance".
I know that my sister was woken up out of sleep one night by the hooting of an Owl. This was shortly after Jackson died, when she researched it she came across the symbolism of them. It's like it was a sign was being given to her and her boyfriend from Jackson.
I guess I've just always thought they were beautiful animals. I even did a speech on them when I was in grade 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment