Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy First Birthday Boogs!

I can't believe one year ago today I pushed you out. I have been so busy this year trying to keep up with you and all of your progress, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
You are walking, making messes all over the place, and sometimes, you might not be the happiest baby, but you know I love you, regardless of how late you keep me up at night.
You make me laugh during bathtime, when there is a tub full of toys, and there is only one thing you want to play with...and it's on you. You don't snuggle as much as you used to, but when you are upset, you let me hold you, and comfort you and sometimes Mommy is the only one who you want. I know you'll eventually become Daddys little man, so for now I will enjoy in all the sloppy kisses, the hugs, and the raspberries you give me.

Lindsay, thank you for being a wonderful sister, and a terrific Auntie. Many people haven't been in your shoes, they wouldn't understand how hard this has all been, and I wanted to say I love you, and thank you for being so good to Clark even though it wasn't easy seeing him hit milestones that we missed with Jackson.

Love you both so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment