Tuesday, January 10, 2012

237

Most women don't want to reveal their weight, its not anyone's business, and for some it brings embarrassment or shame. Well, last weeks (as well as my 6 weeks appointment at the doctor my weight was 237). It is probably the heaviest I've been (not including pregnancy). Of course I was embarrassed, I don't know how I got myself to this point, but this is where I am going to get myself out of. I want the world to know what my weight is, I'm tired of being embarrassed, and on my road back to pre-baby weight I just have to keep myself motivated. I am now currently 234, it's going to be a long road ahead to get back to the 190 mark, and while I would love to get to my ideal weight, I would still be happy with 190. I no longer have a goal weight but rather a "goal pair of pants". All those jeans I had worn before my babies. Those wonderful wide leg pants, I miss wearing all of them. I have a 2 sets of pants now, but I didn't want to go crazy because I want to get into my goal pants. So, my goals have been set, I'm coming for you pants ;).

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress too much Lisa. I feel you though when this baby is out I am getting healthy, for me and so the baby will have a mommy with some energy.

    ReplyDelete