Monday, January 23, 2012

Cleaning clutter!

So as anyone on the universe as heard of, there is a website out there called Craigslist. I've looked at this site many times buy never used it until a few months ago when we bought our double stroller. I was always hesitant because of some of the horror stories I heard, but I decided to try it. I'm so happy I did! In our backroom (former garage) all of our "couldn't find a spot for it, so this is the catch all room" there was a dresser, and a bed, among other things, and while they were still in good condition, we no longer had use for them. I posted them on Craigslist and they both sold within 10 minutes (guess I priced them low enough, yay!). I was so pumped I wish I had more stuff to sell, but I don't. I am however excited that i Have reclaimed some space back there and now can start my donation piles and can call the salvation army to come over! I'm not sure how or when the Declutter bug hit me, but I can finally start to see the light at the end of the hoarder tunnel. I eventually want to get all of my sewing stuff back there so I can have some real space. Andy's office/my sewing room/Andy's storage for his brew stuff is starting to get a little bit cluttered, so I hereby officially lay claim to the garage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment