Wednesday, March 21, 2012

211!

So the week of bad food came and went, and I'm happy to say that the week after was a much better success! I got back down to 213 and then down to 211! Andy and I said we need to get in touch with a dietician because even though I am following weight watchers I am still not eating the right foods. I feel tired at kickboxing some days and my energy is really low. I'm not sure if we will do it, I guess we will wait and see! Also thank you to my friends who read my blog, it makes me happy to know that you are following my progress and hope it keeps you guys motivated in the things you want to do. I set my new weight goal to 190, so it will be a while before my weight watchers app gives me the feedback I'm waiting to see (it tells you your averages and stuff). Once I'm back down to my pre Clark weight then it will be a whole new ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment