- I'm frustrated with myself for not having the will power too just not eat the food that is there.
- I'm frustrated that even though I asked, several times for NO JUNK FOOD (minus the smarties and popcorn, which I did ask for) 4 boxes of cookies and 2 boxes of muffins still made it into my house.
- I'm frustrated that I was constantly asked "would you like a cookie", uh duh, of COURSE I would like a cookie, I have no will power, why would I say no?
- I was also frustrated by my son also eating the cookies, he needs to stay away from that stuff, and I did make a comment of "Well I don't want him to be a chunker like I was as a child". I need him to learn from an early age what is and what isn't a good food choice. Sure he can have sweets from time to time, but not everyday, and not in lieu of fruit.
- But mostly I am just frustrated by the lack of support I felt during the week. I sent most of the cookies home, but they should never have crossed the threshold of my house in the first place. I wish people would listen to me when I tell them these things. It's not me trying to be a bitch, it's me trying to tell them "Hey, can you support my change in eating habits and just help me out for once?". Thankfully I got workouts in for the week so that kept my spirits up, knowing that I wasn't being a total heffalump the whole week.
I hope by sunday I can report that I am now at 213 again (or, fingers crossed 212)