Saturday, April 21, 2012

Always look before you leap

Dont worry I didn't do anything too stupid, but I did eat something before looking at the points. My mother in law picked up breakfast today from chicken fil a, and even though it was described as a "chicken and sausage biscuit" I didn't thinking would be that bad. It was. After I ate it I entered the specifics into my weight watchers app and I almost cried when I saw 18 points. To give you an idea of just how bad this is, my normal points range for one day is 46 points. Crrraaapppp. I now have to manage to make it through the day without going over my points range. "fruit for lunch? Sure why not" "fruit for dinner? Um, hopefully not?" there is also the promise of cake tonight. So I will either have to dip into my points overage for the rest of the week, or hope that the cake is disgusting tasting (and let's be honest, it won't be). I'll be honest my outlook for this weeks weigh in isn't too sunny at the moment, but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment